The Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser is a simple and effective solution to help reduce problem behaviour in cats, such as meowing, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching, of general feelings of anxiety. It is beneficial when cats are faced with new experiences, such as multi-cat households, social situations, a new family and learning periods.
Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence contains a copy of the naturally produced Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which gives a continuous and reassuring message to let cats know that this is a safe area for them to be in, and the Maternal Appeasing Pheromone (MAP) which helps promote bonding and harmony in households with more than one cat.
The easy-to-use plug-in diffuser can be placed in any area of the house, and is effective for up to 30 days with continual use before a refill is required.
Suitable for cats of all ages.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
For indoor use only.
• Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house or overnight
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months to ensure optimal performance
• Use one diffuser per 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Don't use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
• Don't use a different brand refill reservoir with Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser, doing so could pose a fire risk
• Don't use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works