Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats
For use with Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence plug-in diffuser, sold with CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser Starter kit. Comforts nervous or stressed cats, Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser is a long-lasting plug-in for use in the home that offers continuous calming for cats, using pheromone technology which is scientifically recognised for its calming effects. Ideal for reducing problem behaviour and supporting harmonious living in multi-cat households. Provides reassurance in stressful situations, such as separation anxiety, family gatherings, fireworks and more.
- FOR USE WITH BEAPHAR CATCOMFORT® EXCELLENCE CALMING DIFFUSER: If you do not have a Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence plug-in diffuser you will need to buy a Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence Calming Diffuser, which is a complete starter kit, containing one plug-in diffuser and one refill.
- NEW FORMULA: OPTIMISES FEELINGS OF REASSURANCE AND WELL-BEING: Cats communicate through natural messages called pheromones. When cats feel relaxed and happy, they mark objects, people, other animals and their territory with Feline Facial Pheromones. When they return, they identify the area as safe and reassured. Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence contains a copy of Feline Facial Pheromone (FFP), which is instantly recognisable to all cats helping to comfort them and reduce unwanted behaviour, and Maternal Appeasing Pheromone (MAP) to promote bonding and harmony in households with more than one cat.
- PROMOTES HARMONIOUS LIVING: Cats are naturally solitary animals, so when living in a multi-cat household, it can cause stress and unwanted behaviour. Beaphar CatComfort® Excellence uses a copy of Maternal Appeasing Pheromones which are specifically designed to encourage bonding and reduce stress caused by conflict between cats.
- EASES SEPARATION ANXIETY: Sometimes, when cats are left home alone, they experience feelings of separation anxiety which can result in unwanted behaviours, such as meowing, hiding, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching. Feline Facial Pheromones are also continuously released into your cat’s environment, helping to calm and reassure them.
- SCIENTIFICALLY RECOGNISED: Pheromone technology is widely recognised by behavioural experts and vets for its ability to create an instinctive calming response in your cat.